Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

Friday Afternoon Fun

Because there was no assembly on, Totara class became a class of explorers. We explored all sorts of things in our classroom, while Mrs S and Kylie supported others in finishing off some assessments. Mrs S did take a few minutes to take photos of what we did. It was a lot of fun and it didn't feel like work at all.

I was so excited about wearing a skirt and having a wand I wanted to show the whole school. 

 Mika was very proud of being dressed up like a lady.


 "I'm a supermarket lady and I help with the groceries in my apron"

We are learning how to work together to create different shapes with our math equipment.



Isaac proves that if ladies can do it, so can gents! 

We created a bridal outfit - after we had worked in our supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment